Sunday, December 16, 2007

Football

Last night I went to the Hertha BSC (Berlin) vs Bayern-Munchen football game at Olympic Stadium. It was really fun. The stadium had a bit over 72000 people in it, so it was almost full, and everyone was wicked excited about the whole event. I tried to get as much video and pictures as I could, so those will be available to see later, if you'd like. It's pretty hard to get good video of a game when the batteries on your camera are lose to dying. The temperature also fell below freezing, finally. By the end of the game, I actually ran most of the way to the subway station, it was so cold. Predictably, the subway was totally packed; actually, it looked almost dangerously crowded to me. As for the game itself, it was tied 0:0, as these things often are. Hertha was playing really defensively, though. They could have scored if they had just played a bit more aggressively.

No comments: