Monday, September 17, 2007

Beauty School Dropout

This last weekend, I got my hair cut short, some jeans, and couple of shirts. Add some hair gel in there too. The sum of it all is that I look totally European,which is a good thing. I'll get some pictures in here soon, but everyone has said that the hair looks good (which it does), so get your hopes up now, so you can be delightfully disappointed later.

We leave for Munich Friday morning. I might go to a concert on Friday - Architecture in Helsinki!

This semester is going by so fast, it's not even funny.

4 comments:

Sibi said...

Hi Geoff,
I'm looking forward to see your new jelled hair. Probably makes you even better-looking than ever. With all that you are doing, how do you find time to study? But I'm sure you do and hopefully, you'll do well. So don't disappont all your supporters.ENJOY!
Sibi

Caitlin said...

hehe you girl!!!

Caitlin said...

BTW... you inspired me to put up my blog, it's caitiegurl.wordpress.com. just in case you cared

Grandma said...

Loved your comments re your hairdo. You have a gorgeous head of hair, anyway. Wish I had some of it.

Happy you are enjoying your stay, and your courses. As you say, time flees when you are having fun, so enjoy it all. All my love, Grandma