Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Munich and Vienna (and Bratislava too)

This Friday we're leaving for our weeklong trip to Munich and Vienna, and a day trip to Bratislava. I will not be bringing my laptop with me, as I have decided that it would be too much of a hassle. I' probably make one more post before we go early on Friday, but I just thought that I'd give fair warning.

Right now I'm killing some time before my first meeting with my tandem partner, Ali. Later tonight is another Stammtisch.

Last night, I watched All Quiet On the Western Front at my home with a couple other students. It's probably one of the most depressing movies ever made, and I think I have a good amount of experience with depressing movies.

See you later.

2 comments:

Grandma said...

You really are having a lot of traveling. It sounds great. This past April I was in Budapest, very lovely, and Brataslava (which I thought very dark and dreary) and Vienna, my favorite. I could live there. It was truly beautiful and clean, clean, clean.

What a fabulous opportunity you are having. Soak it all up. and keep up with your blog - even a short paragraph gives me a vicarious thrill. Love ya, Grandma

Sibi said...

Hi Geoff,

By the time you read this, you'll be in Munich. So-o-o, you'll read it when you return. I'm sure you''ll have a great time. No doubt you're taking photos of everything you're experiencing.What an album that's going to be!
Zümwohl!
Sibi